1. Welcome and thank all the guests for attending the celebration.
2. Thank all for their gifts and best wishes.
3. Thank the family members who have organized the party. Especially if it is a surprise party.
4. Option-Look back at the past. Mention one or two important milestones in your life. memorable moments with parents, sibling/s, friends, trips around the world, hobbies, etc. Warm and funny birthday speech topics about family ties always do the trick.
5. Thank all with one entertaining sentence, in which you capture the importance of your family and friends.
6. Look to the future:
• Tell the attendants about your plans and hopes.
• What do you want to realize?
• What do you want to change? And why?
7. End your speech with praising the guests
· Make Your Debut Party A Dream Come True
· Guide to Planning your Debut Party
· Things You Should Know or Remember Before Your Debut
· Tips on How to Look Your Best in Debut Photos