Turning eighteen is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will cherish forever. If you’re planning a debut party, one of the best decisions you will make in your young adult life is hiring Great Expectations as your party planner. Think of it as an investment. But if you’re having second thoughts, here are 10 reasons why you should not hire Great Expectations:
1. You don’t want to save time. Putting up an event as special as your 18th birthday party is a Herculean task that might be too much to handle for a girl just barely transitioning into a lady. There will be so many things to research on, arrange, confirm, and check. It might be hard to balance the time of planning for your debut around your normal life at school and at home. Great Expectations will help you save previous time and energy as they will help you in researching for the perfect vendors, coming up with the most creative ideas to make your party magnificent, and taking care of the thousand details that need to be sort out.
2. You have lots of money to spend and it’s okay to blow your budget. Nowadays, a debut party can be extremely expensive. By hiring Great Expectations, you can save a lot of money and stay within your party budget. They have been in the industry for almost 8 years now and they can create the perfect party that suits your wants and budget. Great Expectations are very well-versed in giving you value for money by engaging suppliers that offer affordable quality.
3. You don’t want to try someone who’s trusted. You want a newbie in events management. Since their start in 2006, Great Expectations has satisfied many clients. From debutantes to couples and even to reputable companies, they are recognized for their professionalism and the quality of service they deliver for their customers. Some of their clients include Ever Bilena, ABS CBN, GSIS, Johson and Johnson Philippines, Lily’s peanut Butter, Freelancer.com, Transcom, David Salon, Rapu Rapu Minerals Inc. Swan Philippines, PROACT, Servicio Pilipino, Biomedis, GXS Philippines, ADB, C3 Contact Center, Sunsonic, and Staff Alliance, among others.
4. It’s okay if your dreams are not made into realities. Do you want a candyland-themed party? Perhaps you want to become Alice in Wonderland even just on your debut? Or maybe a hula princess? Great Expectations will go to great lengths in giving you the debut party of your dreams. Most girls have been dreaming about this becoming-of-age party. Great Expectations will work with you every step of the way to make sure that all your desires are met and even surpassed!
5. You hate a one-stop shop. Great Expectations is not just your ordinary wedding planner—they offer a unique and creative approach in giving life to your dream debut with their services encompassing everything in the events management spectrum. Aside from event coordination, they offer many other services such as complete entertainment (band, host, DJ, dancers, etc.), photo booth, chocolate station, mobile and full band set-up, event styling and décor, catering, food carts, photography and videography, mobile bar, and invitations, among many others. Truly, value for money!
6. You don’t want someone who’s multi-awarded when it comes to events management. If you hire Great Expectations for your debut, you can be sure that you are in good hands. They have been awarded “Best in Event Management Service Provider” in the 2014 Seal of Excellence (SEA) Awards. SEA is a prestigious and one of the biggest consumers’ tributes conferred on outstanding products and companies. They are one of the best so expect nothing but the best for your debut.
7. Who needs an advisor and sounding board? With their expertise in what they do, they can help you decide on the most mundane of things to the most existential of all—from the different floral choices, vendors to engage, food options. Great Expectations can give you sound advice and narrow down the options for you. They will make sure that all the choices are aligned and cohesive to give you the event of a lifetime.
8. You can handle the crisis for yourself. Whether you like it or not, most big events, like a debut party, will have mishaps. Things will go wrong. They just do. Of course, you wouldn’t want to deal with an absentee photographer on your debut day, right?! Great Expectations will handle all the unforeseen circumstances for you and will make sure to iron crisis so you can enjoy your big day.
9. You want to be totally stressed on your debut. Engaging Great Expectations for your debut means you’ll have a worry-free and stress-free day as they will handle the stress and pressure for you. You’ll dance the night away without having to worry about all of the logistics of your debut.
10. You don’t want friends for life. After your party, they will be one of the most memorable persons in your life, your go-to people for party advices, life hacks, and tips and tricks about anything. Most likely, you’ll get them for the other big events in your life because you know they deliver and work, not just with their heads and hands, but most importantly, with their hearts.